Biscuit Canapes is a Continental recipe served as a starter or as a snack. This canape is delicious, explodes in the mouth and is packed with flavours.
Salted biscuits are used for this recipe. You could change the toppings of Biscuit canapes as per your choice. I have used capsicum, onion and tomato for making these munchies.
Biscuit Canapes are one of the most lovable starter amoung kids. The best thing about canapes are they are easy to make. They also give a touch of style to your usual food.
Here’s a quick guide to make Biscuit canapes. Hope you enjoy this yummy canapes!
Recipe type: Starter,Snacks Serves: 7
- 1 packet salted biscuits
- 1/2 cup capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion ( finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup tomato (remove seeds and chopped)
- few chopped coriander leaves
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red chilly sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- In a bowl mix all veggies, pepper, coriander leaves and mayonnaise.
- Now line the biscuit on a plate and add a tbsp of filling on top of each.
- Drizzle a drop of red chilly sauce or tomato sauce and serve.
step by step pictorial recipe