Falooda is one of the best layered dessert that has its origin in Iran. The basic falooda recipe has milk, rose syrup, falooda sev and sabja seeds. But today I am sharing simple Pista Falooda recipe.
Indian falooda recipe has evolved into various flavours like pista, mango, chocolate etc.
Falooda is very easy to make at home, just that you need to gather all the ingredients and assemble. Pistachios and almonds add a bit of crunch to falooda. Let’s start…
Recipe type: Dessert, Drink Serves: 2
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 1 tsp pista essence
- 4 tbsp boiled vermicelli or falooda sev
- 2 tbsp sabja/basil seeds
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Sugar as required
- Few Pistachios
- Few crushed almonds
- Soak sabja seeds in water for 10 minutes, strain and set aside.
- In a blender, mix milk, pista essence, sugar and 1 scoop ice cream.
- Take your serving glass, first add sabja seeds and then cooked vermicelli.
- Pour the prepared pista milk.
- Finally add a scoop of ice cream and garnish with pistachios and almonds.
- Serve chilled.