Jalapeno Chicken Tikka
Chicken Tikka is one of the most popular chicken starter or appetizer from Indian cuisine. It is a cube of chicken that is marinated in spiced yogurt mixture and grilled in a pan.Today I am here with Jalapeno Chicken Tikka in which a slice of jalapeno and onion are thread onto the small skewers along with the grilled chicken. This can be beautifully presented for any parties.They taste so delicious and it is really easy to prepare. I have used canned pickeled jalapenos for this recipe. You can serve this chicken tikka along with green chutney or mayyonaise.This makes an easy centerpiece for any parties. Hope you enjoy it.
Check out other related recipes:
Recipe type: Starter Serves: 3
- 12 piece boneless chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp curd or yogurt
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilly flackes
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt as required
- Onion, sliced in square shapes
- 12 pickled jalapeno slices
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (for grilling)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and grill the chicken until both the sides are cooked.
- Thread a chicken piece, onion and a slice of jalapeno onto the skewers.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
step by step pictorial recipe