Black Forest Pudding
Hello my lovely readers! This is a late post, I should have posted this before. It’s all because I was too lazy. I had prepared this yummy dessert on that special day.
It’s the day of Hajj. According to Muslim, the ritual of Hajj converts them into a man wiped with all sins. It is celebrated on the 10 th day of Dull-Hajj. My home suddenly filled with laughter of my in-laws and their kids. The festive mode is on. And what does the festival calls on for a yummylicious dessert for the people who come to visit us on that special day.I decided to bring a twist from normal pudding. I started to wonder why dont I create something mixed with cake and chinagrass. And I fixed my mind on making Black Forest Pudding. Yumm, does it bring a mouthful of water. A combination of chocolate cake, cream, cherries, chocolate curls. Hehe, is it watering? Even my mouth is watering. Here comes the recipe.
Check out the related recipes: Chocolate Cake
Recipe type: Dessert
- 500 ml Milk
- 200 gms condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 gms china grass (agar agar)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 13 piece chocolate cake
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 hide and seek biscuit, crushed
- 3/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate
- cherries sliced
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream chilled
- 1/2 cup chocolate curls
- Soak china grass in water for 15 minutes.
- Boil milk in a deep pan, add condensed milk, sugar and vanilla essence. Stir occassionlly.
- Add china grass and stir well, let it boil for about 1 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and pour to a pudding dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the chocolate cake over the first layer.
- Top with crushed hide and seek biscuit.
- Combine milk, water and sugar.
- Sprinkle the milk all over the cake and biscuit.
- Heat fresh cream on stove or oven, once it starts boiling add milk chocolate and mix well.
- Allow it to cool.
- Pour this chocolate cream above the second layer.
- Top with some sliced cherries.
- Take the cream in a bowl and whip with an electric beater till stiff peaks are formed.
- Now make a layer of whipped cream over third layer.
- Top it with chocolate curls and cherries.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and serve.
step by step pictorial recipe