Royal Falooda is a popular cold dessert served with vermicelli, sabja seeds, rose milk and other dry fruits like badam and cashews. It is also served with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. This is the perfect dessert to cool off in the summer heat.
It is very simple to make at home. You can use your choice of fruits and nuts in the falooda. I have used apple, banana, badam and cashews in this recipe. Let’s move on to the recipe.
Recipe type: Dessert Serves: 1
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 1 tsp rose syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp falooda sev/vermicelli (boiled)
- 1 tbsp sabja seeds
- 1 tbsp nuts chopped ( cashews, badam)
- 2 tbsp fruits chopped ( apple, banana)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream
- Soak sabja seeds in water for 10 minutes, strain and set aside.
- In a blender blend milk, sugar and rose syrup.
- Take a tall glass and add sabja seeds.
- Then add cooked vermicelli.
- Now add the chopped fruits and nuts.
- Finally pour the prepared rose milk and top with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Serve chilled.